Following research projects were/are being conducted in collaboration with:
- University of Sargodha, Pakistan
- Kinnaird College for Women, Lahore, Pakistan
- Virtual University of Pakistan
- Government College of Science, Wahdat Road, Lahore, Pakistan
- Government College University, Lahore, Pakistan
- University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan
Titles of the research projects supervised / co-supervised / mentored:
- Sequence diversity analysis of LEP gene in Pakistani high and low milk producing Capra hircus
- Molecular Characterization of EGLN1 gene in fast and slow moving animals of Pakistan.
- Genetic diversity of MAOA gene to study the behavioral attributes within wild and docile animal species.
- Genetic diversity and phylogenetic analysis of interferon gamma gene in kajli sheep breed of Pakistan.
- Genetic diversity of Leptin gene in different buffalo breeds of Pakistan.
- Role of CO1gene in identification of fresh water fishes from head balloki
- Importance of short sequence of CO1 gene in mitochondrial DNA for fish
- Genetic diversity and phylogenetic analysis of interferon alpha gene in kajli sheep breed of Pakistan
- Genetic Diversity and Phylogenetic Analysis Based on D-Loop Region in Pavo cristatus